Monday, September 16, 2013

I Took a Brief Detour

Been working sporadically on the new story. I had been steaming along but about a month ago I came across some television show called Once Upon a Time and became totally addicted, spending my nighttime writing bloc watching episodes of the show rather than sitting in the study tapping away on the keyboard.

And guess what? Just as I finished up Season 1, Netflix put up the episodes for Season 2, and Season 3 is set to start soon and get hoovered up by my DVR, so - ahem - I'm going to need discipline to get the story moving forward.

Cities of the Dead continues to putter along, however, and got a brand-new review just yesterday, which I'll post here:


By MIke on September 15, 2013
Format: Kindle Edition Amazon Verified Purchase
This guy could give Max Brooks a run for his money. Well worth the $2.99. I liked it very much.
Very nice. It's gratifying to see someone come back and give a review - especially a positive review like this one. He could've just turned his Kindle off or started the next book in his queue.

Once I finish my daughter's bedroom make-over/reconstruction project, I may spend some afternoon time formatting some of my older fiction into eBooks and putting them up while I continue on the current project. But I've been saying that all summer...

No comments: