Tuesday, November 19, 2013

The Works in Progress

Been working more on my house than the new story, lately, so … well … my house is moving forward. Almost done installing the new hardwood floors. Have to finish the kitchen cabinets, plumbing, and fine details, so the book may suffer a little bit and sit it out while I try and make real life more livable.

But the story is coming. About a third of the way through it, and it's moving along just fine. Probably won't be out in the spring as I'd hoped, but unless the house surprises me (and, it always does) late spring or early summer are entirely doable. Sometimes these things write themselves, and, sometimes, I have to bring them out kicking and screaming. This one's in the middle.

But the kitchen re-build is more important deadline-wise than the new story, since I live in the kitchen.

1 comment:

Siding Contractors Jersey City said...

Great reading your bllog post